Stoneware platters are naturally able to maintain even temperatures, both during and after the cooking process. Scorch that may alter flavour is prevented, dessert and cold soups are kept cold, and warmth is maintained in soups and stews.
Rounded or organically shaped dinnerware, handmade by local artisans and designer-made, our collection is special and unique by its matte finish.
- 41 x 40 x 4 cm / 16.1 x 15.7 x 1.6"
- 2,45 kg | 5,4 lbs
- Food safe
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Oven use: because stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution as we offer no guarantee. Check out our Use & Care
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Made in Tunisia