Perfect for charcuterie & cheese degustation.
For rustic beauty, natural form and elevated function, our rustic boards make the cut.
Straight from nature, the natural shapes and slow-grown designs inherent to our serving boards elevate prep work and create a statement when used to serve and display.
- 11.8" x 5.9" x 0.8"h | 30cm x 15cm x 2cm
Do not put olivewood in the dishwasher
Do not soak in water
Hand wash with mild detergent and warm water
Dry Immediately with a lint-free cloth
Oil with olive oil once a month, or once a week if used frequently
Disclaimer: Our products are handmade, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot imperfections such as small cracks, or irregularities in the shape of the products.
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
•Disclaimer: Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small fingerprint on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.