Buy this Dinnerware Set and get the soft Spices Grinder and the Olive Wood Board for free.
Serve your meals in style with this timeless Organic Shaped Dinnerware Set. Featuring a unique and sophisticated Berber design, this 16-piece set is composed of our best-sellers, making it a great choice for kitchen and table design. Perfect for the food lover in you, the set is perfect for gatherings and everyday use.
*One set is composed of four of each of the items listed below with the option of choosing between the 4 coffee cups or 4 cereal bowls. Total of 16 pieces
Dimensions and compositions of the set:
DAA26: 4 x Dinner Plate Dadasi: ø 26 cm / ø 10.2" | 3.7 cm h / 1.5" h
DAA20: 4 x Dessert Plate Dadasi: ø 20 cm / ø 7.9" | 3.7 cm h / 1.5" h
DAASO: 4 x Soup Plate Dadasi: ø 20 cm / ø 7.9 | 5.5 cm h / 2.2"h
DATSS: 4 x Coffee Cup Dadasi: ø 8.5 cm / ø 3.4" | 7 cm h / 2.8" h | 20 cl / 6.7 oz
DAB13: 4 x Cereal Bowl Dadasi : ø 13 cm / ø 5.2" | 5 cm h / 2" h
- Pack of 4
- Food safe
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Oven use: because stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution as we offer no guarantee. Check out our Use & Care
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Made in Tunisia
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
•Disclaimer: Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small fingerprint on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.