Rare ceramic spoon or use as a spoon rest
Rounded or organically shaped dinnerware, handmade by local artisans and designer-made, our collection is special and unique by its matte finish.
- ø 9 cm / ø 3,5"
- 4 cm H / 1,6" H
- 20 cm L / 7,8" L
- 0,5 kg | 1,1 lbs
- Food safe
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Oven use: because stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution as we offer no guarantee. Check out our Use & Care
- Material: Enamelled stoneware
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Made in Tunisia
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
•Disclaimer: Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small fingerprint on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.