With gorgeous, bold stoneware as a functional centrepiece, every meal becomes a multi-sensory experience. With an Olivewood lid, our ethnic-contemporary designs combine the purity of form with individual artistry to create a visual feast for the eyes.
Rounded or organically shaped dinnerware, handmade by local artisans and designer-made, our collection is special and unique by its matte finish.
- ø 5 cm / ø 2"
- 7.5 cm h / 3" h
- 14 cl / 4.5 oz
- 0,2 kg | 0,44 lbs
- Food safe
- Stoneware: Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Natural Olivewood
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Made in Tunisia
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
•Disclaimer: Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small fingerprint on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.