Flat plates is a must have for your dining experience. Our flat dinner plates are by far one of our bestsellers.
They are minimal yet elegant, simple yet modern. It’s an organic modern look added to your table. Presented in different colors in matte or sheen, you can choose, what best fits you. They are easy to clean, light-weighted, strong, and durable.
- ø 28.5 cm / ø 11.2"
- 2 cm h / 0.8" h
- 1 kg | 2,2 lbs
- Pack of 4
- Food safe
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Oven use: because stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution as we offer no guarantee. Check out our Use & Care
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Made in Tunisia
Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at the time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you may spot a small finger print on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the marks of true craftsmanship.
Packaging marks may be spotted and your flatware can leave superficial marks. Yet, they can both be easily taken off. Check how in our Use & Care @ www.gharyan.ca
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
•Disclaimer: Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small fingerprint on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.