*One set is composed of four of each of the items listed below. Total of 12 pieces
Stoneware plates are naturally able to maintain even temperatures, both during and after the cooking process. Scorch that may alter flavor is prevented, dessert and cold soups are kept cold, and warmth is maintained in soups and stews.
Rounded or organically shaped dinnerware, handmade by local artisans and designer-made, our collection is special and unique by its matte finish.
Dimensions and compositions of the set:
YOC24: Dinner Bowl/ Plate Youlha 9.4": ø 24 cm / ø 9.4" | 3.3 cm h / 1.3" h
YOC20: Pasta Bowl Youlha 7.9": ø 20 cm / ø 7.9" | 3.3 cm h / 1.3" h
EPB11: Cereal/Soup Bowl EPA 17 oz: ø 11 cm / ø 4.3" | 7.5 cm h / 3" h | 50 cl / 17 oz
- Oven use: check out our Use & Care
- Packs of 4
- Food safe
- Oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Made in Tunisia
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
•Disclaimer: Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small fingerprint on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.