Olivewood mortar & pestel
Straight from nature, the natural shapes and slow-grown designs inherent to our serving boards elevate prep work and create a statement when used to serve and display.
Dimensions: Style and sizes can't be exact, but we promise you they're all gorgeous ;)
- ø 10 cm / ø 3.9"
- 6 cm h / 2.4" h
- ø 14 cm / ø 5.5"
- 8 cm h / 3.14" h
- ø 16 cm / ø 6.3"
- 10 cm h / 3.9" h
- Food safe
- Do not put olivewood in the dishwasher
- Do not soak in water
- Hand wash with mild detergent and warm water
- Dry Immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Oil with olive oil once a month, or once a week if used frequently
- Material: Olivewood
- Completely natural
- Made in Tunisia
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
•Disclaimer: Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small fingerprint on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.