Complete your culinary vision with beautiful details that elevate the experience.
Olivewood utensils display the naturally wrought designs of the trees from which they were formed, grown in fertile soil over many years for an absolutely unique look that enhances every table.
Large: 35 cm | 13.7"
- Small: 25 cm | 9.8 "
- Food safe
- Do not put olivewood in the dishwasher
- Do not soak in water
- Hand wash with mild detergent and warm water
- Dry Immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Oil with olive oil once a month, or once a week if used frequently
- Material: Olivewood
- Completely natural
- Made in Tunisia
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
•Disclaimer: Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small fingerprint on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.